Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Review of movie, "Bigger, Stronger, Faster"



After several long months, I finally got my Netflix delivered DVD version of the highly anticipated documentary, "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" After watching the 90 minute classic, I have several thoughts:

#1: This movie is about my childhood - if you grew up in the 80's, this movie is a MUST SEE. I saw my childhood flash before my eyes. The same action heroes that inspired the Bell family to strive for greatness also inspired me. Everyone from Arnold, Sly, and Hulk Hogan are showcased in this movie.

#2: This movie doesn't take a pro or anti steroid stance - it was refreshing to see that Chris Bell did NOT paint steroids in either a positive or negative light. He simply pointed out what they are, and what they are not. He also interviews some of the legends of track and field, Carl Lewis and Ben Johnson, asking the tough questions that most of us want to know.

All in all, I can't say enough good about this movie. Once you see it, you will want to own your own copy. It will make a great stocking stuffer!

No comments:

Real before and after shot!

Real before and after shot!
Over 50lbs of fat....GONE!