Thursday, October 02, 2008

28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Video is up!

Aug. 31st - Sept. 28th
Results:
13lbs of body fat LOST!
5 inches on waistline LOST!

Where's the proof?

Okay, below is a video summary of my fat loss journey. My wife Vaiva and son Edwin were heading off to Lithuania for 28 days to visit her side of the family. I decided that I would attack my excess body fat with lazer-like focus. When I started the challenge on Aug. 31st, I was 157lbs with a 34 1/4 inch waist. When I finished the challenge, I was 145lbs with a 27 inch waist. Because the results seem too good to be true, I decided to include this brief video to show the journey I took. Scroll down past the video to see an outline of my workout and eating plan for this 28-Day Journey!



Eating Rules:
1. Eat 6 - 7 meals a day.
2. Eat lean protein and complex carbs in the form of fresh fruits and vegetables.
3. No sugar or processed carbohydrate/foods with the exception of protein powder.
4. Carb-free protein bars were permitted if necessary to get a meal in at work.

Workout Plan:
1. Perform 2 - 12 min. timed set circuits with 3 Compound exercises with little or no rest between sets.
2. Perform treadmill sprint intervals at 30 sprint/30 recovery for 15 minutes, treadmill sprints at 60 sprint/60 recovery for 16 minutes, MetaCardio Intervals, or Stepmill, Elliptical, or Bike for steady-state cardio for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Real before and after shot!

Real before and after shot!
Over 50lbs of fat....GONE!