Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MetaCardio is available!

I am proud to announce the official release of my new book, "MetaCardio: Metabolic Interval Workouts" published by LuLu Press. You can purchase the book by clicking here

MetaCardio is a rapid fire, metabolism-raising workout that combines both cardio and weights in one time efficient workout. It is my contribution to the well-researched and effective training technique known as High Intensity Interval Training or H.I.I.T. This is the next generation of H.I.I.T workouts and is designed to burn a lot of calories by simultaneously challenging both the aerobic (cardio) and anaerobic (strength) systems. It provides a wide variety of workout options and intensity levels to keep you motivated and prevent boredom.

No comments:

Real before and after shot!

Real before and after shot!
Over 50lbs of fat....GONE!