Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Lights, camera, action!

I am currently on Day 9 of a 28 day fat loss experiment/challenge. I have been keeping a food journal, logging workouts, rest, and also videotaping my progress each and every day. The video may end up on YouTube in October if everything goes according to plan.

So let me explain the post title. Lights, Camera, Action!

Lights - I had to shed LIGHT on my issues. I was starting to slip in my own nutrition plan and let a lot of junk food creep it's way back into my daily life. As a former fat boy, this is dangerous ground.

Camera - I decided to document EVERYTHING from my food intake, video progress, waist measurement, etc... taking pictures, measuring, and telling everybody what you are doing are all great ways to keep accountability.

Action - The last step was easy as I had painted myself into a corner with the 2 previous steps. I had talked the talk, NOW, I had to walk the walk. It appeals to the ego and a refusal to fail, a wonderful motivator if you're anything like me!

So, are you ready for the spotlight? Check back in 3 weeks and I WILL shed light, bringing to the public my results, .... for better or worse...

No comments:

Real before and after shot!

Real before and after shot!
Over 50lbs of fat....GONE!