Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Lose Weight in 8 Days?! Testimonial!





Hi Jimi,
I have never met you in person, but I received your lose Weight in 8 program. I am a health and fitness instructor, with a Bachelors in Food and Nutrition and currently starting my dissertation for a Doctorate degree in Preventive Care. I will graduate next June with this degree. As I have been so busy getting to this point in my life, I have neglected my own personal fitness, which I never thought I would do. I saw a picture of myself a couple of weeks ago, and was actually horrified. So, I went and weighed myself and tested my body fat composition. I was in shock. I knew I had gained a "little weight", but never knew it was this much. I was 7 pounds over my comfort weight, and 12 pounds over my training weight. My body fat % had increased 50% over my training percentage.
So, I pulled out your program, to get my body back on track. Somewhat of a "jump start" on my way back to acceptable #'s for myself. I was very dedicated in the eating and exercise. I did not consume the supplement CM and I did not use hemorrhoid cream and plastic wrap. Today is my 8th day, and I wanted to share my results and tell you THANK YOU!

I lost 2.6 pounds, lost 1/2 inch in my waist, and 1 inch in my hips. My body fat % actually went up slightly, but I am not used to eating so much fat, and there are other issues that may actually affect this measurement in such a short period of time. I increased my calf measurement by 1/2 inch. The other measurements either stayed the same or made mild improvements not significant enough yet, to mention. All this in 8 Days!

Again, I have used this program to jump start my body and I am very pleased with my beginning.
I wanted to share my results, but also my gratitude. For you sharing your program with others, even those you have no contact with, is helping people achieve their goals and I wanted to thank you for this generosity. I also wanted to thank you for your dedication to fitness and health. As a professional in this field as well, I am also committed to helping others become the best they can be. It is now my turn, to follow my advice on myself.

So, thank you again for steering me back in the right direction and for your committment to this field. You are truly to be commended.

Respectfully,
Lorri Aguilera

JIMI COMMENTS - Lorri's testimony is not uncommon. To get your copy of 'Lose Weight in 8' visit this link: Lose Weight In 8!

No comments:

Real before and after shot!

Real before and after shot!
Over 50lbs of fat....GONE!