Saturday, September 27, 2008

Question about Protein

September 27th, 2008

"Do you feel that everyone needs to consume protein products to get lean, and lose body fat? I saw your list of foods to eat and avoid. I only had a problem with the whey protein powder. Also the recipe for the protein bars, with 1 cup of protein power in them. I tried Atkins about 5 years ago and I did lose weight and fat, but it was too hard on my kidneys and liver. So I just wondered if any of your clients have had good weight and fat lose results without going high protein, or using the protein powder supplement? Thanks for any feedback. - V.C.


Thanks for your question V.C.
Yes, I have had clients lose bodyfat while not using protein powder or supplements. As I said on the broadcast (there were 3 of them, so not sure which one you caught) but I always favor REAL FOOD instead of supplements whenever possible.

Keep me posted on how you progress and thanks for your question.

Jimi Varner
www.JimiVarner.com

No comments:

Real before and after shot!

Real before and after shot!
Over 50lbs of fat....GONE!