Friday, August 01, 2008

What do I need for my home gym?

READER QUESTION: "Hey Jimi, love site and all your information. I recently lost my job and money is tight. I canceled my gym membership and want to purchase some home equipment. What do you recommend? - Thanks, Jeff"

Jimi - "Thanks for your question Jeff. I'm sorry about your job loss. When building a home gym, you want to consider several things.

1 - Space: How much space do you have? This will determine what you should purchase.

2 - Budget: How much can you reasonably spend? Probably as little as possible considering your job loss.

3 - Personal preference: What are you training for?

Once we answer these questions, we can move forward. Consider investing $20 in my new DVD, How to build YOUR Home Gym, available at Amazon.com

No comments:

Real before and after shot!

Real before and after shot!
Over 50lbs of fat....GONE!