Tuesday, June 09, 2009

MetaCardio Question & Feedback

QUESTION: I love your all of your books, but I am especially enjoying MetaCardio.
What is the best way to add MetaCardio to a fatloss program -would you add to a resistance training day? I was going to do 3 resistance days and 3 MetaCardio days --is it too much?

ANSWER: Thanks for the feedback. I don't think 3 days of MetaCardio is too much, but, I think your body will tell you if it is. 3 days of resistance training a week is great for increasing resting metabolism, and 3 days of MetaCardio on opposite days would be the maximum I would add. If you find that you are having a tough time recovering, simply cut back to 2 MetaCardios and 1 long walk (45 minutes).

Let me know how you progress!

No comments:

Real before and after shot!

Real before and after shot!
Over 50lbs of fat....GONE!