Friday, November 14, 2008

The difference one year can make!



It was almost one year ago today. A chubby, slightly muscular tennis pro came to me wanting to get in shape for vacation. He wasn't a new face. You see, this guy had hired and fired me a couple of times as his trainer. I reluctantly agreed and put him on a diet and exercise plan. To my surprise, he did it. He not only lost weight the first month, he continued to shock not only his clients, but mine, and everyone else at the Sports Club of Novi. Jayson Torres is one man who not only talks the talk, he only walks the walk. Huge props go out to my client and friend for his remarkable acheivement. What will the next year bring for you?

No comments:

Real before and after shot!

Real before and after shot!
Over 50lbs of fat....GONE!