Sunday, June 01, 2008

New DVDs this summer



I have been very busy getting out some new products. In the month of July, I will have 3 new DVDs available! Here is a sneak preview!
Losing Abdominal Fat & Beyond: what works and what doesn't.
This is my most recent seminar from Livonia, Mi. We had a strong crowd how came ready to learn and had a lot of great questions, which are included on the DVD. You can purchase this seminar at Amazon.com in July for only $19.95.


How To Build Your Home Gym' was taped live last month and is perhaps my most informative seminar yet. Many have told me that they saved thousands of dollars by using the information I provided at this dynamic seminar. The low price of this product is also $19.95 and will be available on Amazon.com or on my site, www.JimiVarner.com


No comments:

Real before and after shot!

Real before and after shot!
Over 50lbs of fat....GONE!