Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another MetaCardio testimonial

This past Fall, I released a book titled MetaCardio, and the response has been huge. Since then, it has been our best-selling title. Below is one of the latest testimonials I've received.

"I originally hired Jimi to get me in shape for my wedding. My intention was to work with him for 90 days, get married, then go back to the gym and work out, as I have done for the last 20 years- working out on my own, in the typical fashion--weights 3 days a week with some cardio thrown in on off days. That was 2 years ago and I'm still with Jimi. Before I go on, I will mention that I met my goals for my wedding, not only for my weight but more importantly in the mirror. I find that Jimi's attention to my personal goals is astounding. Jimi will change my workouts to keep them fresh, make constant nutrition recommendations, follow up with emails when promised, and come up with the latest most advanced techniques available. The meta-cardio program is the best workout I've ever done. It's never boring as you can change exercisers per your goals, as well as numerous cardio opions. It's also a major time saver as I only work out 3 times a week, for 30 minutes at a time. I find myself wanting to eat more to give myself the fuel for next work out!!... dieting is a thing of the past !! My metabolism is in hyperdrive! Jimi has also been quick to point out, that the mirror and the tape measure are important when it comes to weight loss, not just the scale. I can go month to month and not lose a pound but my pants are loose, because there is muscle, where there used to be fat. These last 2 years with Jimi have been a very positive experience, not only for the excellent advise and the evolving workouts, but as a an overall positive force."
- Michael J. Hach

To learn more & order your copy of MetaCardio, visit: www.MetaCardio.com

No comments:

Real before and after shot!

Real before and after shot!
Over 50lbs of fat....GONE!